Sigs - Quotes - Taglines
Sigs (signatures/handtekeningen) zijn de vaak humoristische quotes/oneliners die mensen onderaan hun email zetten, ze worden ook wel taglines genoemd. Onderaan alle 'sigs' pagina's kun je klikken op 'next' zodat je als je dat wilt eenvoudig alle 'sigs' pagina's achter elkaar kunt lezen. De sigs die ik verzamel zijn allemaal engelstalig en veel sigs hebben iets met computers te maken. Welke sigs je leuk vindt hangt af van je gevoel voor humor en dat is bij ieder mens weer anders.
Vergeet niet om ook een berichtje achter te laten in het gastenboek:
- Gastenboek / Guestbook
Een klein overzicht.
Startspace pagina's zijn pagina's met veel links over een bepaald onderwerp.
Deze links staan links.
Hier kan ik tekst neerzetten als ik dat wil.
Zonder computers en internet kunnen we niet meer.
- I think age is a very high price to pay for maturity. -Tom Stoppard
- If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. -Tony Robbins
- My favorite animal is steak. -Fran Lebowitz
- Argument is meant to reveal the truth, not to create it. -Edward de Bono
- How about an Australian-language version? 'Your program just attempted an illegal instruction. No worries, mate.' -Paul Tomblin
- The problem with beauty is that it's like being born rich and getting poorer. -Joan Collins
- When you blame others, you give up your power to change. -Robert Anthony
- I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle. -Mitch Hedberg
- I've got to keep breathing. It'll be my worst mistake if I don't. -Steve martin
- I am certain there is too much certainy in the world. -Michael Crighton
- Chaos, panic and disorder - my work here is done.
- Well, it just seemed wrong to cheat on an ethics test. -Calvin
- Common sense is not so common. -Voltaire
- To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved. -George MacDonald
- Bradley's Bromide: If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into a committee -- that will do them in.
- I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens. -Woody Allen
- Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. -George Edward Woodberry
- The ability to delude yourself may be an important survival tool. -Jane Wagner
- I detest life-insurance agents: they always argue that I shall some day die, which is not so. -Stephen Leacock
- I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. -Bertrand Russell
- Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. -John Wooden
- When in doubt, mumble; when in trouble, delegate; when in charge, ponder. -James H. Boren
- What I like to drink most is wine that belongs to others. -Diogenes
- Early to bed and early to rise
Is the way to feel stupid and have red eyes. -Shirley Brooks
- Forty for you, sixty for me. And equal partners we will be. -Joan Rivers
- I grew up in Europe, where the history comes from. -Eddie Izzard
- I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch. -Gilda Radner
- At my age flowers scare me. -George Burns
- One man's folly is another man's wife. -Helen Rowland
- Although it is not common knowledge, there are actually three sides to the force: the light side, the dark side, and Chuck Norris.
- If you come to a fork in the road, take it.
- If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. -Marcus Tullius Cicero
- So many girls, so little time.
- All that glitters has a high refractive index.
- The grass is always greener in an alternate reality.
- One lives in the hope of becoming a memory. -Antonio Porchia
- I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way. -Carl Sandburg
- Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he isn't. A sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
- Internet was down last night. Turns out I have two kids. They seem pretty well-behaved.
- A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers. -H.L. Mencken
- One German is a philosopher, two Germans are a beer pub, three Germans are a heavy industry, four Germans are a world war.
- Gray skies are just clouds passing over. -Duke Ellington
- We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. -Oscar Wilde
- Go to heaven for the climate, hell for the company. -Mark Twain
- A sense of humor, properly developed, is superior to any religion so far devised. -Tom Robbins
- I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass. -David Lee Roth
- Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you will sleep alone. -Anthony Burgess
- A lawn is nature under totalitarian rule. -Michael Pollan
- Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well. -Josh Billings
- Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. -John W. Gardner
- Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it. -Irving Berlin
- Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep. -Fran Lebowitz
- We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect. -Alanis Morissette
- It's better to have loved and lost than to have to do forty pounds of laundry a week. -Lawrence J. Peter
- It is not worth an intelligent man's time to be in the majority. By definition, there are already enough people to do that. -G.H. Hardy
- Pity the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. -Don Marquis
- What's on your mind, if you will allow the overstatement? -Fred Allen
- The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking. -A.A. Milne
- Always try to be modest. And be damn proud of it!
- I think serial monogamy says it all. -Tracey Ullman
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. -Les Brown
- I love myself and the feeling is mutual.
- Be obscure clearly. -E.B. White
- Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal. -E. Joseph Cossman
- Opportunity knocked. My doorman threw him out. -Adrienne Gusoff
- My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them. -Mitch Hedberg
- I only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either. -Scott Adams
- The best way to predict the future is to create it. -Pete Drucker
- It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech. -Mark Twain
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. -Don Marquis
- Real programmers do not read books like "effective listening" and "communication skills".
- Punctuality means arriving at work before the boss.
- The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do. -B.F. Skinner
- Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich. -Napoleon Bonaparte
- Responsibility is the price of freedom. -Elbert Hubbard
- I like restraint, if it doesn't go to far. -Mae West
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I. -Oscar Levant
- The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The truth is that many people set rules to keep from making decisions. -Mike Kryzewski
- Nothing has been the same since that house fell on my sister.
- Have enough sense to know, ahead of time, when your skills will not extend to wallpapering. -Marilyn vos Savant
- There are two ways of contructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult. -C.A.R. Hoare
- Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there. -Josh Billings
- Don't steal. The government hates competition.
- Men stumble over pebbles, never over mountains. -Marilyn French
- Succes is a journey, not a destination.
- The less you talk, the more you're listened to. -Abigail Van Buren
- I wish the government would put a tax on pianos for the incompetent.
- I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
- I found there was only one way to look thin, hang out with fat people. -Rodney Dangerfield
- All things come to him whose name is on a mailing list.
- We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin
- I have had more trouble with myself than any other man I've met. -Dwight L. Moody
- In God we trust - The rest we monitor.
- Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others. -Jonathan Swift
- Bad weather always looks worse through a window. -Tom Lehrer
- When it's three o'clock in New York, it's still 1938 in London. -Bette Midler
- A wide screen just makes a bad film twice as bad. -Samuel Goldwyn
- No wind serves him who addresses his voyage to no certain port. -Michel de Montaigne
- Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise. -Paul Engle
- Better be wise by the misfortunes of others than by your own. -Aesop
- Women should be obscene and not be heard. -Groucho Marx
- I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. -Groucho Marx
- If two wrongs don't make a right, try three. -Lawrence J. Peter
Deze links staan rechts.
Links die rechts staan zijn toch ook links.