Sigs (signatures/handtekeningen) zijn de vaak humoristische quotes/oneliners die mensen onderaan hun email zetten, ze worden ook wel taglines genoemd. Onderaan alle 'sigs' pagina's kun je klikken op 'next' zodat je als je dat wilt eenvoudig alle 'sigs' pagina's achter elkaar kunt lezen. De sigs die ik verzamel zijn allemaal engelstalig en veel sigs hebben iets met computers te maken. Welke sigs je leuk vindt hangt af van je gevoel voor humor en dat is bij ieder mens weer anders.
Vergeet niet om ook een berichtje achter te laten in het gastenboek:
- Gastenboek / Guestbook
Een klein overzicht.
Startspace pagina's zijn pagina's met veel links over een bepaald onderwerp.
Deze links staan links.
Hier kan ik tekst neerzetten als ik dat wil.
Zonder computers en internet kunnen we niet meer.
- "Ubuntu" - an African word, meaning "Slackware is too hard for me".
- I was such an ugly kid: when I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up. -Rodney Dangerfield
- Unable to find COFFEE.COM, operator halted.
- How would you like to spend the next couple of nights wondering if your crazy out of work uncle will shave your head while you sleep? -Uncle Buck
- I used to be uncouth, but, with practice, I became couth.
- An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions. -Robert A. Humphrey
- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
- You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
- If you think you understand computers, you're clearly not an expert.
- When he to whom one speaks does not understand, and he who speaks himself does not understand, that is metaphysics. -Voltaire
- Understanding the laws of nature does not mean that we are immune to their operations. -David Gerrold
- As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error. -Weisert
- Life's unfair... but the root password helps!
- We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur. -Dan Quayle
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- ZIMA may be unique but it still Zucks.
- That unit is a woman. A mass of conflicting impulses. -Spock and Nomad in Star Trek "The Changeling", stardate 3541.9
- The universe runs through the complex interweaving of energy, matter, and enlightened self interest.
- The universe is a big place... perhaps the biggest.
- I don't pretend to understand the universe - it's much bigger than I am. -Albert Einstein
- Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy. - Albert Einstein
- Why does the universe go to all the bother of existing? -Stephen Hawking
- Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly.
- Unix IS user friendly, it is just selective about who his friends are.
- Unix is the answer -- but only if you phrase the question VERY carefully.
- Unix, MS-DOS, and Windows NT (also known as the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly). -Matt Welsh
- In an infinite universe the highly unlikely is inevitable.
- Success is the one unpardonable sin against our fellows. -Ambrose Bierce
- "A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit." - In the August 1993 issue, page 9, of PS magazine, the Army's magazine of preventive maintenance.
- Unprecedented performance: Nothing ever ran this slow before.
- When you are in it up to your ears, keep your mouth shut.
- The definition of an upgrade: Take old bugs out, put new ones in.
- Upgrade: Software industry term for the process of selling a user the same word processor for the fifth time.
- Confucius say: Upkeep of woman is downfall of man.
- We are upping our standard... SO UP YOURS!
- Go not to Usenet for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
- Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea; massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. -Eugene Spafford
- Join USENET: Meet exiting, unusual people and flame them.
- I read usenet for the articles.
- User - a technical term used by computer pros. See idiot.
- User error: replace user and press any key to continue.
- It has been said that there are only two businesses that refer to customers as users: illegal drug trade and the computer industry.
- It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
- Got my Uzi, got some Scotch... let's go to Disneyland!
Deze links staan rechts.
Links die rechts staan zijn toch ook links.