Sigs (signatures/handtekeningen) zijn de vaak humoristische quotes/oneliners die mensen onderaan hun email zetten, ze worden ook wel taglines genoemd. Onderaan alle 'sigs' pagina's kun je klikken op 'next' zodat je als je dat wilt eenvoudig alle 'sigs' pagina's achter elkaar kunt lezen. De sigs die ik verzamel zijn allemaal engelstalig en veel sigs hebben iets met computers te maken. Welke sigs je leuk vindt hangt af van je gevoel voor humor en dat is bij ieder mens weer anders.
Vergeet niet om ook een berichtje achter te laten in het gastenboek:
- Gastenboek / Guestbook
Een klein overzicht.
Startspace pagina's zijn pagina's met veel links over een bepaald onderwerp.
Deze links staan links.
Hier kan ik tekst neerzetten als ik dat wil.
Zonder computers en internet kunnen we niet meer.
- Don't use this code for realtime control for weapons systems, or for anything else that may put life or limb at hazard. It isn't man-rated, it isn't really thing-rated, and we don't claim that it's worth a good G*dDamn for anything at all, at all. -Mike Andrews, on Java compilers
- Jazz is not dead... it just smells funny. -Zappa
- If you have to ask what jazz is, you'll never know. -Louis Armstrong
- Jesus saves, passes to Moses; he shoots, HE SCORES!
- Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
- I love Jesus, it's his fan club I can't stand.
- Dammit Jim! I'm a doctor, not a tagline!
- I want to make sure everybody who has a job wants a job. -George H.W. Bush
- If a job is worth doing, then get someone in to do it properly.
- My job sucks, but at least the pay's lousy.
- Find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.
- The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it. -Joan Rivers
- Most political jokes get elected.
- I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers
- The trouble with political jokes is they get elected.
- It is good to have an end to journey towards; but it is the journey that matters in the end. -Ursula K. Le Guin
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
- A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
- The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding. -Leonardo Da Vinci
- Make a joyous noise! (But deny it when smelled by others)
- Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods. -Albert Einstein
- Never judge a book by it's movie.
- Always judge a book by its cover. It has been specifically designed to target a certain audience so you can pretty much tell whether you're going to like it or not.
- Good judgement comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes of bad judgment.
- Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgement. -Rita Mae Brown
- I have made good judgements in the Past. I have made good judgements in the Future. -Dan Quayle
- A juggler is a schizophrenic playing catch.
- JUNK is stuff that you keep for 20 years, then throw away a week before you need it.
- Junk: stuff we throw away. Stuff: junk we keep.
- In any household, junk accumulates to the space available for its storage.
- Avoid junk mail, get an unlisted ZIP code.
- Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are. -Benjamin Franklin
- Justice: A decision in your favor.
- Justify my text? I'm sorry but it has no excuse.
Deze links staan rechts.
Links die rechts staan zijn toch ook links.