Sigs (signatures/handtekeningen) zijn de vaak humoristische quotes/oneliners die mensen onderaan hun email zetten, ze worden ook wel taglines genoemd. Onderaan alle 'sigs' pagina's kun je klikken op 'next' zodat je als je dat wilt eenvoudig alle 'sigs' pagina's achter elkaar kunt lezen. De sigs die ik verzamel zijn allemaal engelstalig en veel sigs hebben iets met computers te maken. Welke sigs je leuk vindt hangt af van je gevoel voor humor en dat is bij ieder mens weer anders.
Vergeet niet om ook een berichtje achter te laten in het gastenboek:
- Gastenboek / Guestbook
Een klein overzicht.
Startspace pagina's zijn pagina's met veel links over een bepaald onderwerp.
Deze links staan links.
Hier kan ik tekst neerzetten als ik dat wil.
Zonder computers en internet kunnen we niet meer.
- If you only have a nail every tool looks like a hammer.
- A naked man fears no pickpocket.
- If God wanted us to be naked, why did he invent sexy lingerie? - Shannen Doherty
- Nationalism is an infantile sickness. It is the measles of the human race. -Albert Einstein
- Natural laws have no pity.
- When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world. -John Muir
- In nature there are neither rewards nor punishments; there are consequences. -Robert Green Ingersoll
- If people think nature is their friend, then they sure don't need an enemy. -Kurt Vonnegut
- Join the Navy and feel a man!
- Necessity may be the mother of invention, but play is certainly the father. -Roger van Oech
- A politician's neck should always have a noose around it. It keeps him upright. -Robert Heinlein
- If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck? -Linda Ellerbee
- If a necrophile does sex with dead people, what does an audiophile do?
- A friend in need is a pain indeed.
- Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
- Love your neighbor as yourself, but don't take down the fence. -Carl Sandburg
- Love thy neighbour, but don't get caught.
- Nothing cures a case of nerves like a case of beer.
- My computer isn't that nervous... it's just a bit ANSI.
- It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an exercise for your kill-file. -Bertil Jonell
- Network management is like trying to herd cats.
- Neurosis is the inability to tolerate ambiguity. -Sigmund Freud
- Neurotics build castles in the air. Psychotics live in them, and Psychiatrists charge them rent.
- A neutron goes into a bar and asks the bartender, 'How much for a beer?' The bartender replies, 'For you, no charge.'
- Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
- Never miss a good chance to shut up.
- I never liked you, and I always will. -Samuel Goldwyn
- Never make any mistaeks.
- Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for.
- News is what people want to keep hidden and everything else is publicity. -Bill Moyers.
- They wouldn't be called news stories if we didn't make something up. -The Daily Show
- When the news breaks, we fix it. -The Daily Show
- The one function that TV news performs very well is that when there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if it were. -David Brinkley
- This newsgroup is so important; we can't let things that are more important interfere with it.
- I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people -- Isaac Newton
- If I have seen further than others, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants. -Sir Isaac Newton
- If you have nothing nice to say, be rude.
- You don't have to be nice to people on the way up if you're not planning on comming back down. -Oliver Warbucks, "Annie"
- I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
- "God is dead" -Nietsche - "Nietsche is dead" -God
- No wonder you're having nightmares, you're always watching the news. -Lori, Total Recall
- A Nobel Peace Prize? I'd kill for one of those.
- A girl called me the other day and said "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home. -Rodney Dangerfield
- That's not line noise... my modem's speaking in tongues!
- Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else? -James Thurber
- Why do Nonconformists all look alike?
- Everyone seems normal - until you get to know them.
- Normal is what cuts off your sixth finger and your tail.
- Noses run in our family.
- Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
- It's not ncie to mkae fnu of teh dylsexic!
- It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.
- I started out with nothing & still have most of it left.
- Nothing is impossible, even the possibility of this sentence being false.
- Those who stand for nothing fall for anything. -Alexander Hamilton
- Nothing is so simple that it can't get screwed up.
- Nothing shocks me, I'm a scientist. -Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones
- If the gods notice you, it doesn't matter who overlooks you.
- And now, excuse me while I interrupt myself. -Murray Walker
- A nuclear war can ruin your whole day.
- There is only one way to get rid of nuclear weapons... use them. -Rush Limbaugh
- There is not the slightest indication that nuclear energy will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will. -Albert Einstein, 1932
- If God had wanted you to go around nude, He would have given you bigger hands.
- Confucius say: If you want pretty nurse, you go to be patient.
- Nursing would be a dream job if there were no doctors. -Gerhard Kocher
Deze links staan rechts.
Links die rechts staan zijn toch ook links.